No products in the cart.
Blu – Good To Be Home (2LP)
L.A. rapper Blu burst onto the scene in the late 00s with the widely acclaimed Exile collaboration Below The Heavens, igniting a West Coast hip hop renaissance in the process. Now, Blu is back with Good To Be Home, his first ever double album. Featuring a host of West Coast hip-hop luminaries, Good To Be Home is an unapologetic celebration of Los Angeles music and culture. A cohesive collection with two discs and no filler, it's an important addition to Blu's already impressive catalog. Artwork designed by famed contemporary artist Joseph Martinez.
Out of stock
2. The Return
3. Back Home Again
4. Boyz N The Hood (feat. Fashawn, Like and BeYoung from Pac Div)
5. Whip Creme (Part One) (feat. Definite, Big Dame, Co$$, and Swt Pea)
6. The West
7. The 50z
8. The LA (feat. Secret Service Agents)
9. Summer Time (feat. Bombay and Arima Ederra)
10. The Summer / (bonus) Angel Dust (feat. LMNO and 2Mex of The Visionaries and Imani of The Pharcyde)
11. Rap Dope
12. Dre Day
13. Red & Gold (feat. Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Mitchy Slick and Phil Da Agony from Strong Arm Steady)
14. Child Support
15. Well Fare (feat. Thurzday and Casey Veggies)
16. He Man
17. Brown Sugar (feat. MED and Oh No)
18. Bobby Brown (feat. Clutch, Mic Holden, and Definite)
19. Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop (feat. Alchemist, Evidence, Tristate, Planet Asia, Chace Infinite, and Krondon)
20. The West (Part Two)
International prices do not include customs charges. Expect to pay import duties for orders outside the US.
In-stock orders ship within 5-7 business days of purchase. The shipping class you select has no impact on order processing time (orders shipped “Priority Mail” do not ship faster). We do not offer rush processing.
Estimated pre-order ship dates are listed on the order page. Pre-order ship dates are subject to change. If an order contains both pre-order and in-stock items, we will wait until all items are available before shipping your order. If you would prefer multiple shipments, please place separate orders.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email with tracking information once your order ships. Please note it often takes a few days for the tracking number to appear in the USPS tracking system.
If you are located outside the U.S. and select USPS First Class Mail International as your shipping method, tracking is very limited and no insurance is included. First Class Mail International shipments can take up to 6 weeks to arrive (or slightly longer in some cases), and often go several weeks in transit without any tracking updates. Since this service does not include insurance, we assume no responsibility if your shipment is lost, stolen, not delivered, or returned to us. Additional fees apply for re-shipments. Please contact us immediately after placing your order if you would like to purchase separate insurance coverage for a First Class Mail International shipment. USPS Priority Mail International shipments arrive within 10 business days and include full tracking and insurance coverage.
All sales final. No refunds or returns accepted. Any problems with an order must be reported within 2 weeks of delivery (or 2 months of shipment for undelivered orders). We cannot assist with any issues reported beyond this time frame.